Tuesday 27 May 2014

Red hair, purple shirt

I think Taylor Tomasi Hill has great, creative style and she's someone who I usually look out for on street style blogs come fashion week. There are a couple of people whose style I regularly check up on, mainly because I like the way they use colour and prints. Taylor is one, Miroslava Duma is another favourite.

Taylor Tomasi Hill at New York Fashion Week S/S 13
Image via The Front Row View
 
I particularly loved this outfit when I first saw it, and however many months later I am still in lust. The purple is so perfect with her copper hair and red lips. 

I don't have red hair (this is a cause of great sadness to me, and because I have tan skin red hair won't ever look good on me. It is also a sadness to me that I had to dye my hair ginger before I fully accepted that it would never look good). Because of my ginger deficit I have tried to incorporate the red and copper into the outfit. I'm going to put a strap on the bag to make it a cross body bag because its so much more practical being hands free.

 Vintage silk tshirt / Vintage brocade bag / Vintage belt / Tophsop jeans / Asos White perspex heel shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment